Honda Element Owners Club banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Looks good too!

I swear I am going to go into the canoe rental business.........$35 a day for two adults......hummmm.......that is almost twice as much as renting a small UHaul for the day.....and I would have to imagine that the UHaul costs a bit more than the canoe (esp. a rental canoe!!!)

Off subject......are you guys hitting the cubs/cardinals series next weekend?

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Shucks.....we will be there on Sunday the 18th.....with a fairly rowdy bunch....it is one of our friend's 30th Birthday.....and she wanted to go to the cubs/cards game.....but we are taking her out to Augusta on Saturday for a girlie thing :)

Go Cards!!!!

We are such the slackers this season....this will be our first game this season....mostly due to my husband's class schedule....I'm sure glad he is only taking two classes this summer!

I swear we came down to more games two years ago when we lived in Chicago!

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Yeppers....I've got to check and see if there are ANY tickets still available online, if not I will have to stop at one of the ticket brokers in Wrigleyville when I go up next week. I'll pay through the nose....but nothing better than 4th of July...Cubs/Cardinals game at Wrigley....should be a good one!

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Yeah I guess all the St. Louis E members are not computer owners......hummmmm......we need business cards to leave on windshields or something :)

Haven't decided when or where to go camping.....my husband and I are very decisive, opinionated people professionally.....but when it comes to personal decisions we are horrible at making any sort of decision....I mean it took us 3 months to buy a car!

I hope the weather clears up for the games this weekend! Go Cards!!!

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Count us in! My husband and I love going out to Mt. Pleasant!

We are out in West County and I drive my E to Clayton/Brentwood just about everyday! We have had our EBP since March...I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

I pass another E just about everyday....it's a NBP and I see it on 40 at Clayton Rd. parked at Louie Magazine!

Where did you buy? We bought from Steve Vincel...great experience!
Congrats and happy motoring!!!

· Registered
18 Posts
I picked up our successor to the "Anti-Christ" (my old Isuzu) from Dave Mungenast Honda. Was a pleasent transaction.

We usually haunt the old Montelle winery on the bluff or the Bias winery out Route 100. Touring Cyclist used to sponser a fall ride from Union to Hermann and back that was great for fall colors and visiting vineyards. Will try to locate an old map if interested.

Don

· Registered
144 Posts
Where are all the St Louisans from? South County (Mehlville) here :D

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.