Votes: 31 77.5%
  • NO

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
381 - 400 of 402 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
i tried to read the whole thread, i guess i just missed it. thanks for replying Slobadon and Chief! just waiting on a paycheck now
I'm here when you need me my friend ;-)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
All in one comprehensive Samco hose post

Alright. This is a long thread with lots of info spread out. To help all owners get these sexy hoses on their Elements, I'm selecting the meat and potatoes posts of this thread to make it easy. Some of this linked information may have developed and changed through out the course of setting up this group buy, so please read twice then ask if you have questions.

For your reading and ordering pleasure;

:arrow:# 3 Initial Honda parts diagrams of hoses to be replaced with OEM part numbers.

:arrow:#48 Reasoning why there are three separate kits, the 03-06 and 07-11 lower radiator hoses have different bends at the radiator hook up. Heater hoses are universal

:arrow:#39 Available color choices

:arrow:#195 Ordering Info. Includes link to hose part number list and then hotlinks to clip kit partnumbers and online ordering. %5 discount no longer available, it was for the first brave group buy members.

:arrow:#222 More part numbers and initial pricing

:arrow:#280 Marketing photos of our Element specific hoses, with part numbers

:arrow:#287 First ever Samco Element hoses, bagged up as they come for retail.

:arrow:#299 Same hoses above installed on my 2007 Element

:arrow:Link to separate hose installation thread

Enjoy and happy modding!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Hot Damn!

The Hellement is def in the right hands (as if we didn't know already!)

If you have it in you, you should post up a new thread about where you got the new lines, couplers from, sizes and all specs. That is, if you want to share! This thread is a groupbuy/hose specific thread and I could see alot of particular interest in what you just did! looks great!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hot Damn!

If you have it in you, you should post up a new thread about where you got the new lines, couplers from, sizes and all specs. That is, if you want to share! This thread is a groupbuy/hose specific thread and I could see alot of particular interest in what you just did! looks great!
DIDO! I am so sad went to options auto and purchased my blue Samco hoses, and received an email the next day stating there would be a 2-3 month wait.....so needles to say I cancelled for now so I can do other mods :shock:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hot Damn!

For the record, I would like to second this idea.......the V-Tec needs some more "viper red":razz::razz:

-Robert

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Hey EOC, I just got back in touch with Mark at SAMCO Sport. I mentioned that a few new people popped up looking to get more hoses. He was happy to hear that and mentioned that well, read his own words,
"Hi Stephen,

Options (Auto) should be able to supply the kits as they are not something we will discontinue so there shouldn't be a problem and I'm sure Options would be more than happy to run another group buy.

Best regards,

Mark
."

So, with that being said If there truly are enough people for ANOTHER Group buy, then I'll release the reigns and let a new crop of folks take over. IMO the only reason for a 2nd group buy of 10-15 buyers is for a 5% discount as we got last time. But who knows. If someone wants to get another one going, I'd suggest that person start a NEW group buy thread (after reading this entire thread, have I said that before?) and reach out to Options Auto and see what their Options are ;-) .
Of course I can help out, but I'm not going to head line it this time around.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #392

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'm pretty sure the group buy has long since passed, but you can still order them. I placed an order back in May and was told in June that they were on back order 3 months. I just got them delivered last week.

381 - 400 of 402 Posts