Honda Element Owners Club banner

Lakeside camping

• Total voters
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Post some pics so I feel bad about skipping and going to Jsmooth's Car meet
EOC would delete pics of all the naked sunbathers nearby.

Hey Gene, don't forget my BigManJapan DVD when you pack. I'll try to dig up your HVAC bulbs too. Assuming you bring the E... Bought the bulbs but forgot where I put them...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Hey Gene, don't forget my BigManJapan DVD when you pack. I'll try to dig up your HVAC bulbs too. Assuming you bring the E... Bought the bulbs but forgot where I put them...

I got the BigManJapan DVD packed already.
We're taking the Jeep (it's easier to drive wearing a walking boot) so no need to worry about finding those HVAC bulbs.

I called Cold Spring Tavern to let them know that I'd be showing up with a 10 person posse for breakfast 9:30 AM on Saturday.
They appreciated the warning.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Dave and Jeanie so glad you can join us now also. Unless you want your own space we can share one. Thanks for the info on the location John and Tanya, sounds like a nice one.

We have one more post graduation for my nephew here in Rodondo beach at noon - a lunch, and then we hit the road. So we should be there around dinner time.

When we checked in out our hotel, the double tree here we got the presidential suite (free upgrade) so for now living it up with a separate living room suite and then we have a separate room for sleeping. As nice as it is I would rather be camping .

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Pics from the gift exchange

It was a lot of fun hanging with all last weekend! The Pork Chop escape was exciting, the food at the tavern excellent, and great weather.

Pics of the gift exchange
1 & 2. Looks like John got the "Bitch Bubbley". The bag which the "Bubbley" came in also very funny almost more cool than the bottle.

3 & 4. The good gift - a small element car from Japen. To be sent to the lucky winner which was Carol from Scott at least per the toilet paper roll the commitment was written on.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Finally getting some pictures up

I didn't take too many but here is a couple shots of the newest member of the "E" dog family: I present my sister's new dog Bugs, the Chi-wienie. For size comparison he is sitting next to my dog Vickie. She is 83lbs, Bugs maybe 5lb.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
OMG he was SO CUTE!!!!! I wanted him to be our stowaway when I left!:grin:

BTW, Your sister can ask us to play the John Denver tunes at camp any time!!!

We always do local weekend camping so I'll post whenever we get the bug.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts