Honda Element Owners Club banner

OK - Who's in on this?

• State Street in Santa Barbara - here I come!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santa Ynez Valley has some of Cali's best wineries - I'll be there.

• I just want to kick back at the lake and fish!

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
aw, man, campin fools in my backyard and I missed it! wine, bacon and eggs at cold spring tavern, gene with long hair! :-( We're def down for Death V. :)
Heres a teaser pic from my post in camping chat about our trip to Channel Islands NP:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #92 (Edited)
1. Watching the grapes go through the crusher - Colin explains what they're doing, Ric makes mental notes.. Allyson unloads!
2. One machine seperates the grapes from the stems - simply amazing!
3. Canadian wino examination - yes! This will do nicely.. gimme a case of this to go!

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

Loved the pics. You fools the the lake looked beautiful.
Anyone want to plan an outing to SLO County
...the beaches are great in Fall and winter.
We have rock climbing, mountain biking bike trails, trail hikes, lakes for fishing, sailing or water skiing, horseback riding on the beach, 2 dog beaches and 1 off leash dog park, kayak tours, great small town coffee houses even ski diving or balloon rides....to name a few.
Plus Teddy and I live here..the main attraction of course!
:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
1. As a group we purchased $372 worth of wine from the Babc-ock Winery (alone) and that was with a 50% discount through Ric's girl friend Allyson who works there.
The four bottles in the photo are ones Richelle and I bagged, the "Indenity Crisis" and "The Loin" (2 each) absolutely wonderful wines!
We bought them for Thanksgiving dinner at my sista's house. Can't wait!

2. Carol (Motel_E) and Allyson discuss the processes involved with making the wines.

3. Our bitchen camping digs at the lake - ain't it purty?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #99 (Edited)
1. Richelle points to the Chinese Phone Booth - which is actually a shower stall that Greg won in a photo contest that he donated to Melainie as a changing room.
2. Rolling through Solvang on the way to vist Allyson at Babc ock Winery in Lompoc.
3. Camping Fools arrive at the winery... Ric, Richelle, Melainie, Scott and Carol.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 103 Posts