Honda Element Owners Club banner

Are you interested in meeting SoCal in Santa Barbara?

• Yes, I am interested!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe, I will have to find out more info.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, I am not interested.

• This is not an option. PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD AFTER YOU POST ON THE POLL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, NorCal friends. If some of you remember, in April, I made a trip up there and we had a little mini meet. Well, it is that time again. On Saturday, June 27th, SoCal [and not just me this time] is going to make a trip up north to Santa Barbara! It would great to get you all to form a caravan and make your way down to Santa Barbara. It will be a great chance for you all to meet the SoCal crew. There is another thread for the meet in general, but I thought I would start this one to get the E-owners who came out two months ago. It would be great to see you all again!:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where is the meet going to be at in santa barbara and what time? Is their an address on where it is in santa barbara? I will go if I have more info.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Where is the meet going to be at in santa barbara and what time? Is their an address on where it is in santa barbara? I will go if I have more info.
Hello jt5-is somewhere along Shorline Drive, no specific spot location/time as of yet, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Information - National Regional Combo Meet-Santa Barbara

Join us in Santa Barbara for the National Regional Combo Meet - Saturday, June 27, 2009.

Yes!!! This is going to be a great day for the So Cal Chapters of the EOC, ROC and CR-VOC, as we join together on Saturday, June 27 for the National Regional Combo Meet in Santa Barbara, CA. What a great opportunity for members of each club to get together and meet one another! I hope that you can join us! Thanks :D!

For more information, click here:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56281

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I put down maybe.

Is anybody from Nor Cal THINKING about this???

I know jt5 is thinking about it.

Post up, yes, no maybe!!!

:D:D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put down maybe.

Is anybody from Nor Cal THINKING about this???

I know jt5 is thinking about it.

Post up, yes, no maybe!!!

:D:D
This is exactly why I started this thread. For the people who came out in the Bay Area during that meet. Maybe some PMs are in order.

·
Registered
106 Posts
lol, unless you're paying for their gas to drive from NorCal to SB, not exactly a close drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts