Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm a newbie to the whole Element thing. Rather intrigued in them really. Such a cult following I was not aware of. The more i learn about them the cooler they are. Anyways I just figured id sign up talk to a few people meet some friends and hopefully get you guys some Element parts for your vehicle. I work at a salvage yard in Zeeland Michigan, and we currently have about 10-15 Elements that we hardly sell any of the interiors, body panels that sort of thing so if your looking for a hard to find part, or something small let me know I bet I can find it for you and for cheap too!

Im not here to try and sell, rather to help the element community grow, as I am a proud honda owner myself.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
cool. nice to meet you. what is your name? what element do you own? photos? i am sure a lot of us will appreciate your help.
Didn't say he/she owned an Element.:)

Smoking cigs with mittens on a couple of winters back I burned a quater size hole in my drivers seat. You got a gray drivers set vintage 04, 03 blue or silver E over there?:smile:

EDIT: Better yet, put together a list of the E's you have!!! Then our members can figure out if you have is what we need.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Isn't that kind of unusual to see so many Elements in one salvage yard?

10 - 15? I'm just sayin...

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
great... now we even have scrap yard contacts.....sooner or later E heaven for those wanting to mourn their loss

but a decent number of scrap Es are good..... any in kiwi.... i need backup plans!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi there i sent you a PM about getting a set of mirrors and haven't heard back. Not sure if you have that feature turned off or not, but i was wondering how much for a set of door mirrors shipped to 21108?
Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey! actually i noticed the other day my 07 sc is missing the little rubber foot off of the inside of the gas door! i found them online for $3...but was thinking maybe you have some in the ELEMENT heaven?!? please and thanks! oh and mine is missing the cigarette lighter/cap on the inside of the center console.
thanks again!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts