Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm brand new to this forum, although not to the E, i've had mine for almost 3 years now and it finally arrived on island a couple weeks ago. yay! i've been in Hawaii for almost 4 months, stationed here until April 2012. i'd love to see what some of you have done to your Es, i'm thinking it's about time i made some changes to mine.

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,930 Posts
Hi, HI. My wishlist includes installing my E there. Check the gallery.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey everyone, i'm brand new to this forum, although not to the E, i've had mine for almost 3 years now and it finally arrived on island a couple weeks ago. yay! i've been in Hawaii for almost 4 months, stationed here until April 2012. i'd love to see what some of you have done to your Es, i'm thinking it's about time i made some changes to mine.
Hey Marty,
We are having a small meet on the 28th Tuesday at 5pm. We are meeting at alamoana park or possibly the parking lot by fishermans wharf. Not all of our E's have mods done to them. If you want to join us just let me know ahead of time so we can expect you. Welcome to Hawaii!

·
Registered
136 Posts
We're also going bike riding this Saturday. If you are between 5'2" and 5'10" I could hook you up with a bike and you could come along. Shouldn't be too hard a ride, maybe 10 miles or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts