Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking and saw a thread about this. i wanted to do it a while ago and just got reminded of it. was wondering where i can get one. i looked on ebay and amazon. i want to find one as cheap as possible.

-thanks Garrett

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
eBay. Nothing beats that. Or you can try asking Romeo or Chief about a junkyard that might have some Elements. When you get one, let me know if you need help with the install...cause you know.[=

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked on ebay and didnt find anyone selling them. :-( guess i will just have to keep looking around.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I Paid 200 for the console, 150 for the brake lever and bracket...Good luck Gboy, I hope you find a good deal.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Rom: Did you install it yet?

Garrett: I forgot the exact seller name, but I think it's dnthne. Do a search for him. Send a message.

·
Registered
834 Posts
abulevan;835118]Rom: Did you install it yet?
Yeah, I did installed haftways to it, still have to do the brake lever/bracket, just don't seems to find time.

Garrett: I forgot the exact seller name, but I think it's dnthne. Do a search for him. Send a message
I did post one last month from some ebay seller cause they hardly come by, but the moderator deleted it. :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts