Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the SC rims will fit on an EX? I have been all over the internet looking for the bolt pattern but I am unsure of what exactly the measurement would look like. I love the style of the rim and I figure it would be pretty cheap too. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
608 Posts
yes, the SC rims will fit. The only difference between the SC and an EX is the suspension and the exterior appearance, and well, the interior. The bolt pattern is the same for all Elements.

Others have swapped the wheels, and they should chime in soon

·
Registered
138 Posts
Fits no problem on my LX. If you haven't lowered the vehicle, go with 235/55R18s. I'm glad I did. Fills up the wheel wells (width and height), and looks more aggressive. For me, it made my speedometer more honest as well.

I didn't need all seasons, so I went with General Exclaim UHPs. Smoother ride and less road noise, than the stock SC tires, along with wet/dry grip. If you need all seasons, go to tirerack.com and look at the reviews for the best performance that you can afford.
(P.S. The Continental Extreme Contact DWS and Yokohama Parada Spec-X look pretty good).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts