Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I puledl into a grocery store parking lot park in front of a nice black E .The guy getting in to his asked if I loved mine as much as he loved his chatted for a few moments I introduced myself " Hi I am Dog Drool" You could see him step back and look at me like I had two heads that when I figure out it was not SlipMahoney.:oops: I quickly explained the cult so he did call the loony bin. I hope he stops in. We might get a new member Or I will have to watch out for the men in white coats.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
We might get a new member Or I will have to watch out for the men in white coats.:rolleyes:
Most probably the second one will happen! E owners that I talked to always looked at me as I was crazy and noone ever joined. OK, apart from BigEyed Fish who actually disappeared after he moved out from my apartment complex. I am a bit scary (BigAl can confirm) but I really never ate anyone (yet).

Good job Dog Drool!!!!:)

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
and she has a cute pup! :)
(But I'm not afraid of her, I think I could take her...)

As for scaring the newbe... I've been just as guilty. If any of the people I've accosted on the street have signed up I'm not aware of them. :sad:

Must be our approach?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I yell a lot. Then after they start to back away I follow them. Once they get trapped I give them a big wet kiss and a tag. Then I tell them my handle is Twilightzero and they should come by the forum.:razz:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If he didn't think you were crazy by your introduction, he will when he reads your sig :razz:

Or think you're really cool . . .

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I am a bit scary (BigAl can confirm) but I really never ate anyone (yet).
You're not scary...you just talk funny :wink:

:| On second thought, there was that one time on the bus...

·
Registered
199 Posts
A Kiwi parked by me the other day - I'm sure they had other choices but picked to sit next to my ASM in the parking garage.

I think all Element owners have a sense of humor! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts