Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made resies for Brackenridge Plantation Campground for Fri night and sat Oct 23rd & 24th.

http://www.brackenridgepark.com/parkmap.aspx

It's right across the road from Lake Texana, we've been there a few times so we want to try something new at Brackenridge.

When I called she told me that spots 45, 49, 51, 52, 55, 57, 59, 60 & 63 are still available. Those are the partial hook-ups.
The Reservation # is 361-782-5456

Come on down!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I have got to get more sleep...I'm obviously over tired...

I thought the title of this thread said:

SE XY Wanna camp?

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'll have to pass this time....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hmmm...not too far for at least a visit.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What's the fishing like down there, Jojo? I can't make it for an overnighter (right in between 2 conference trips out of town) but I may bring my oldest down and drop a line in the water.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need to check this site more often. I have no idea if we will be able to make it or not. The fishing in Lake Texana can be very good for catfish, IF the water level is up. Last time we checked they were STRONGLY recommending that everyone stay away from what little water there was. The gators were getting very agressive for some reason. The lake was very low. We have been getting enough rain that I would think the water should be back to normal by the end of Oct.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well it's close enough now that we have made our plans. Unfortunatly we will not be camping.:-( Let us know how the lake is looking. I can't wait to get back out SOON!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It's the friggin future, do your conferences on the laptop!

How the heck do I know? I live by the gulf, not a lake:confused:
Sorry! Thought you had been down there before...

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts