Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for not having the vocabulary ... I have a 2011 Element, and at some point the holder for the security module below the steering column fell off. Now it dangles from wires, still working (I think it's attached to the alarm?). Does anyone know what this is named so I can order a new holder/holster/whatever it's called?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
996 Posts
Please take a photo of your issue and post it here, so we can get a better idea of what you are asking.

A pictures is still worth 1000 words! : - )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please take a photo of your issue and post it here, so we can get a better idea of what you are asking.

A pictures is still worth 1000 words! : - )
Ah yes ... here you go.

The bracket is broken which means the blue thing (with a light and I think attached to the alarm) no longer stays put - I'd like to know what all this is called so I can replace it. Thank you!

·
Registered
122 Posts
You are missing the top half of it. I think that was an aftermarket part of the security alarm.
I recently moved mine because I don’t like the blinking light. You could just tape it back on, move it behind the fuse panel and call it done. There is no magic reason for it to be there other than to blink blue as best I can tell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts