Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading off to bed now, getting up so I can be out the door by 4am tomorrow. Meeting Shane outside of Harrisburg, PA then we'll grab breakfast and head to the Dayton KOA where everyone else will be meeting us. We should have wireless access there so we should be able to report our progress. :)

Everyone drive safe. Those not going , try and make it to the next Big E-vent in 2007 you will all be missed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
409 Posts
have a safe ride there larry, i am leaving tomorrow at about 10am and driving to Dublin, Ohio..cya thursday!

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
See ya' Saturday.

Don't know yet if we'll make it in time for breakfast, but we'll at least be in the parking lot by 10 for that part of the festivities. Probably with a paper bag over our E, hiding the fact that it's so dirty and I've been too busy to bathe (it).

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
MikeQBF said:
See ya' Saturday. Probably with a paper bag over our E, hiding the fact that it's so dirty and I've been too busy to bathe (it).
:lol: Hey look at how many post you have...busy posting lol :lol:

Ginger and I will be there Thursday at 2:30 P.M. to check in and then going to Bela Sara for dinner with my Aunt and Uncle. They are Just 1 Exit away from our Hotel. My Aunt said, " Way to Go!" when I gave her the Hotels adress. Sounds like we are in a good spot in St. Louis! :D

Way to go all you moderaters that made this happen....Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Bob

·
Registered
794 Posts
I will be leaving at 4am on Thursday morning. All of you a safe trip, and see you in St. Louis.:)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
We did a "practice run" the length of Lake Pepin and back today, and I hit a bug that must have been the size of a seagull. It left separate splats on the headlight and the front bumper - either that, or it was two of 'em air-humpin'. Bottom line, I got one messy, sticky front end that may never get get any cleaner in the next three days, considering I face over 600 miles on the highway...

Think I'll do like last year -- count on the forcasted rain "equalizing" all the slaves who've polished theirs to a fair-thee-well. :p I'll still have the biggest tires, dirty or not!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
We are leaving here at 6:30 AM Friday for the five hour drive. Plan to meet BOB OF NEBRASKA at noon at Dave & Busters. Anyone meeting up there or are there alternate plans?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
We're leaving tomorrow evening and camping a couple nights in Ky. I'm not washing 5h!t. After two days of camping it'll look like crap anyway. There'll be two boats on top dripping lake splooj all the way there too, maybe I can pay Spider5 $20 to wash it for me.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
SLT drive

Everyone take it easy on the HWYs. IL will get ya 4 speed. Go about 9 over and U should be cool. :cool: Unless you feel speed..I do most of the time.:rolleyes: Best of luck on the road and enjoy!:D
P.S. See ya here....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Okay all..getting excited. I am heading out around 1pm on Thursday, will probably go as far as KC and find a place to stay. Then head into STL on Friday morning. Maybe make it for the Dave and Buster's Lunch...is that an open invitation??
Travel safely all! What will the boards look like this weekend with us actually speaking face to face??! :D
See you soon

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi all,

We are leaving at 7 a.m. Thursday to arrive about 10 hrs. later.

Looking forward to meeting ya all.

From Ontario, Canada

Easy to spot me, listen for the 80's music coming from the E!!!

Tardis

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
NighthawkStella said:
Okay all..getting excited. I am heading out around 1pm on Thursday, will probably go as far as KC and find a place to stay. Then head into STL on Friday morning. Maybe make it for the Dave and Buster's Lunch...is that an open invitation??
Travel safely all! What will the boards look like this weekend with us actually speaking face to face??! :D
See you soon
Yeah.....Anyone else heading over to Dave and Busters Friday at noon for lunch? We just got a Dave and Busters here in Omaha, Nebraska but, with the kids we never found the time to get there yet. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :) Ginger is bringing her laptop so we can do some Live Post!

TARDIS said:
Hi all,

From Ontario, Canada

Tardis
Cool Canada...see yah there Eh.

Bob

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Ratt

TARDIS said:
Hi all,
From Ontario, Canada
Tardis
:p RATT-N-ROLL :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It's 2 in the morning & the northeast misfits are finally hitting the road. See ya all & have a safe one.

Carly, Rick & Gail

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
TARDIS said:
Hi all,

From Ontario, Canada

Tardis
HEY TARDIS!!!!
We'll see you there!! We're leaving after work on Wed, stopping over in Michigan, and we'll roll in sometime in the early afternoon Thursday!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
We are leaving about 5am Thurs. for the 10hr.drive.Everyone have a safe trip. First time for me and the wife. Can't wait to meet all of you. Let the fun begin. Maybe we'll meet some of you guys along the way form South Carolina.:-D

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Hey, I'm in Perryville...where is everybody?? Just kidding...I'm getting ready for breakfast....Gonna drive around a bit today. Then drive in St. Louis Thursday. I wish it would stop raining. See everybody Thursday.:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Threatening to leave my game tickets with the front desk clerk worked - I'm now taking a FULL day off of work instead of a half-day!

'Mrs. dfreeze' and I will be heading out at about 7:30 AM Friday for the 5.5-hour drive from Cincinnati. We're planning on checking-in, then heading to 'the hill' for a nice lunch at an Italian restaurant. Then we're off to see the arch. Then the game of course.

The reason I'm cramming so much into Day 1? Because there's a distinct possibility that I'll have so much beer Friday night that I will barely be functioning on Saturday! If I drag my wife all the way to St Louis and we don't get to see the arch because I'm hungover I'm a dead man........

See you all on Friday!

Dave

1 - 20 of 33 Posts