Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks BOB, see you soon...eh

Also Tim and Elaine my fellow Canadian E's. Looking forward to seeing you again. Pretty bad that we have to travel all the way to St. Louis to get together.

And all the new Element friends...here's to a great weekend.

See you all sometime Thursday evening.

Tardis

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Organized?

IRV said:
Hey ADAM, stop being a GREAT GUY :rolleyes: and start organizing.:D
Start organizing???:neutral: I am always ready!:cool:
P.S. RATT-N-ROLL!

·
Registered
658 Posts
We won't be there for this one:cry: Someone get a picture of Kissya and post it:D

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i hope someone brought their laptop with speakers, microphone and most importantly a WEBCAM so i can participate in via teleconference!

;)

have fun you guys!

·
Chief Has Been Element Owner
4,759 Posts
Sheniferous said:
i hope someone brought their laptop with speakers, microphone and most importantly a WEBCAM so i can participate in via teleconference!

;)

have fun you guys!
I concur on this one.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Dagnabit.

I'm getting hung up at work. I was planning on being on the road this morning. Still ain't.

I may leave this afternoon and drive halfway, getting a room for the night, or I may just leave 4 AM and be there early afternoon tomorrow.

Either way, I'll be there mid day Friday.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's been great meeting folks from the forums here, I look forward to meeting more of you on saturday:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
With y'all in spirit!

Hope you all have a great time. Wish we could be there too. Looking forward to hearing stories from the NE crowd in August.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
hmbhuss1 said:
Hope you all have a great time. Wish we could be there too. Looking forward to hearing stories from the NE crowd in August.
Why do you have to wait till August.....Wish you could be here also. Ginger and I are the only ones that made it and getting ready now to head down to the Hotel parking lot for the Element auto show. It is sooooo, Cool to see all the Es in person.

We traveled 7 Elements deep on the interstate to get to the Budwieser tour. That was fun and got lots of looks from people. Then with T-Mac as our lead E we went to the baseball game and had a blast.

Gotta go and hope you all can make it next year....it is alot of fun, Bob

Ooooooh you mean the North East....Not Nebraska! lol

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Atomic E

Atomic E said:
It's been great meeting folks from the forums here, I look forward to meeting more of you on saturday:D
ATOMIC E, It was good meeting a local EOC member...Liked your blue E! We may get some local meets going now.?.:cool:
P.S. RAMBLERDAN, What a complex bed/storage area in the back of your E. WOW! You get a big E for the effort....!:D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts