Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 07 Element. It's an AWD EX Automatic with 235k. Car has been meticulously maintained. Just recently put on a set of MST Time Attack Rims with 235/70-16 Falken Wildpeaks and a fresh 4 wheel alignment. As with all Hondas, this car still runs great! Located close to Cincinnati.

Here is a list of maintenance since I bought it:
2 Oil Changes w/Mobil Synthetic and Mobil filter (Change every 5k), Complete 9.3 tranny flush, complete differential flush, (both with Honda fluid), Bank 1 O2 sensor, NGK Iridium plugs, VVT solenoid, 3rd tranny pressure switch, rear sway bar bushings, tires and rims as noted above, serpentine belt, added a CR-V spare tire carrier, heavy duty rear hatch lift supports (200lb). Only selling because need something with more room for kids. $6000

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in southeastern PA and have just begun looking into the logistics of buying a car online and then having the car shipped. I'm researching escrow.com and getting quotes on shipping. It looks as though shipping costs including full insurance would be about $1000 from Cincinnati to my house here in Swarthmore PA. But I have a much simpler question. Do your tires extend beyond the edge of the fenders? If so, in PA that doesn't pass state inspection, so I'd have to figure in the cost of new tires and wheels. Also, can the extra spare tire mount be easily removed? We'd be using the Element as a weekend car to take our bikes to some new trails and maybe on some camping trips on Chincoteague Island, so I'd want to make it as easy as possible to open the back hatch door. Thanks, Tim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts