Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Well, I had the element for a couple months, but then I found my dream car. 2001 Acura Integra Type-R with 6781 miles sitting at a dealership. I need to get rid of my car as soon as possible so the acura doesn't sell. I am including some pics here:

It is in perfect condition with 3,900 miles at this post. I have a roof rack, a KARR alarm, chrome exhaust tip, 18 inch ACE Magna wheels with Michelin Pilot MXV4 All-Season high performance tires with plenty of tread. It is a 5 speed 2wd! I also have some Sprint Lowering Springs that I will sell for 150 bucks more if you want them, they aren't installed yet. I am asking a LOWER price! 19,800for this car because the the sticker without tax and license was close to 22, and the wheels and tires alone cost me 2300 bucks. I am located in Southern California, more specifically the San Fernando Valley. If you are interested, either email me at [email protected] or call me at 818-441-8813. I would love to sell this car as quick as possible. Thanks!
-Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts