Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an Element SC to replace this EXP. But the EXP is in fantastic shape. Interior fabrics and plastic all looks great, exterior has a dent here and a scratch there but overall also looks great. The only modification is the upgrade to an Alpine Blue Tooth head-unit with CarPlan and Android Auto. I'm taking photos this weekend.

Summary:
1. Super low mile EXP with Real Time AllWheelDrive
2. Well maintained
3. at 60k miles I replaced the front brakes - pads, rotors, calipers, fluid are all fresh
4. Drained and filled the transfer case oil
5. Drained and filled the coolant system
6. Washed, clay bar, and two coats of wax
7. New rear hatch struts
8. New wiper blades
9. 90% tread-life on tires that have been rotated with each oil change

Asking $15,500. If interested let me know. I'm taking photos this weekend and will post them before I post an ad on Cars.com and Ebay

·
Registered
2003 EX AWD auto
148 Posts
Nice. Where you at? Auto, manual? Anything cool done to it or just kept it pristine stock?

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element EX AWD
16 Posts
I just bought an Element SC to replace this EXP. But the EXP is in fantastic shape. Interior fabrics and plastic all looks great, exterior has a dent here and a scratch there but overall also looks great. The only modification is the upgrade to an Alpine Blue Tooth head-unit with CarPlan and Android Auto. I'm taking photos this weekend.

Summary:
2. Well maintained
3. at 60k miles I replaced the front brakes - pads, rotors, calipers, fluid are all fresh
7. New rear hatch struts
8. New wiper blades

Asking $15,500. If interested let me know. I'm taking photos this weekend and will post them before I post an ad on Cars.com and Ebay
MT or Automatic?

·
Registered
2003 EX AWD auto
148 Posts
Look right above your post...

·
Registered
2003 EX AWD auto
148 Posts
:LOL:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Summary:
2. Well maintained
7. New rear hatch struts
8. New wiper blades

Kineticap - Where are you located?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts