Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Thanks everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who voted and the rest of the forum members that make this such a great resource for all things Element. It's great to have all the hard work recognized.

I have finally arrived here in Asheville and will be moving into our new rental house soon. Had to find a place with shop space that will let me continue work on the Micro Camper. Still have a bunch on my plate, but the list is shrinking and the Micro Camper commercial model is a high priority. I will keep my original build thread updated in the link in my signature. I also have many adventures and travel photos posted in "17 Days in my Micro Camper". Will be posting up a full report of my cross country trip up on it soon.

Thanks again to everyone for making this such a great forum. It would be nothing without its members or the Element.

Travel and adventure "17 days in my Micro Camper"
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79161&highlight=

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the area im about an hour north of you. Ashville is a great place to live hope you enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Congrats! Glad to see you made the trip okay Nick. Will give you a few months to scope out the riding and then check with you about a meet and ride late spring.

Dick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts