Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now is probably a good time to stat to organize another "E-Vent".

How does Sunday September 14th sound?

We could plan cruise to some place like Grand Bend, the Forks of the Credit or Niagara Falls.

Hopefully there will be lots of other "E" Owners there with other colours and options to show. Start working on getting your dealer to sponsor us.

Anyone interested, drop me a note.

Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds good. I know where Niagara Falls is but I don't know where the other places are. Sunday usually seems like a good day for most people.
I hope we can get this thing organized. I'll try to ask my Honda dealer that's here in Brantford some time next month if there's anything that they could do for us.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Count me in. Grand Bend is a bit of a haul from here, tho.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I prefer Niagara Falls as there are some good places to cruise. Imagine a couple of dozen "E" blocking Lundy's Lane.

We could meet at the Jet Boats at Niagara on the Lake and possibly take a run up the river and then cruise into The Falls.

Hopefully we can get some "E Brothers and Sisters" over from the States to join us.

Just some thoughts....any other ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Scarborough bluff at the noon time ...take some Pics and ....share some nice idea .
the parking beside the beach good for pictures ...
I guess that will be fun..
Try to get Together on Aug,, nice and ..shinely .

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Bluffs would be good for me.

[quote:f9b903ba48="kenneth"]In Scarborough bluff at the noon time ...take some Pics and ....share some nice idea .
the parking beside the beach good for pictures ...
I guess that will be fun..
Try to get Together on Aug,, nice and ..shinely .[/quote:f9b903ba48]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bluffs are also good. There's a DQ on Queen St out there. Not sure they have adequate parking, but it would be nice to enjoy a DQ treat with friends.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love DQ. Maybe we could do something like what we did at the Tim Horton's, except without the drive through. Is there a website for these bluffs you're all talking about?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I found this link when searching "Scarborough Bluffs" on Google. http://www.boldts.net/Scar-Bluffs.shtml I found it only for the pictures of the Bluffs, not the additional information there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like the Scarborough Bluffs is going to be it.

Is there anyone that know the area that can put together a cruise map?

Having never been there I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
[quote:bdba5d6493="ERider"]Is there anyone that know the area that can put together a cruise map?[/quote:bdba5d6493]

Ooo! Good point. I hope that someone knows the place cause that looks like a perfect place for the Elements.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I guess now we should setup a day for the E-Vent ..

Normaly ..I guess ..Sunday should be the best day of the week.
How about August 31,03 Sunday.

This day should be good for everyone..
because for whom have school or kids..
This is the sunday before school or kids school start,
if on September 7 sunday, alot of thing to get ready before school start.
I will guess alot of E-Member may not able to come if on September 7 or after school start.
Pls ..reply on this Msg ..ASAP If you are interesting to come.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
August 31st works for me. How about the rest of you?

Where do we want to meet and at what time?

Any takers on setting up a cruise route? I would but I don't know the area.

·
Registered
10 Posts
[quote:b8b669cd96="kenneth"]I guess now we should setup a day for the E-Vent ..

Normaly ..I guess ..Sunday should be the best day of the week.
How about August 31,03 Sunday.

This day should be good for everyone..
because for whom have school or kids..
This is the sunday before school or kids school start,
if on September 7 sunday, alot of thing to get ready before school start.
I will guess alot of E-Member may not able to come if on September 7 or after school start.
Pls ..reply on this Msg ..ASAP If you are interesting to come.[/quote:b8b669cd96]
Scarborough Bluff ..at 12pm...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd come but I'll likely be away at the lake on the long weekend. Unless they're calling for rain every day like they are for this weekend. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey there-
I might be in- but definitely need ASAP those directions and schedule start to finish-its 3.5 hours on 402 and 401 for me(to 401 and Dixie Rd. -wherever the bluffs are in relation to that area) -so need to plan early and clear the slate-for probably Sun/Mon or Sat/Sun.

Now 55,450km, what's a few more!

paperman

·
Registered
125 Posts
So what's happening? Scarbourough Bluffs sounds like a good place. Has anybody said that they'd be the person to organize what we're doing and when? I was thinking that maybe we could hold this 'E'-vent mid-September. That way people can plan ahead and it will still be warm enough to go outside.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys, i dont own an element (im only 16) but my dad has a blue Y package, maybe i can talk him into going, but unfortunitly i start school on the 1st of september, i think the one in burlington he would have went to, but we didnt have an element, he was just looking into it and saw all you guys together with your Es, eventually he bought it, i love the car, i have my G1 so i have drivin it a couple of times, i guess it takes some practice considering my drivers Ed car is an old neon, and i also use my moms old car, so the element was different, kinda fun to drive though, anyways ill try to see if i can get him into it so i can come (they are fun to ride in)... by the way we are in barrie

1 - 20 of 38 Posts