·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Do we need a second? I'll second the micro camper (though both look great)

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Guys. I can wrench, ride a bike, etc. but I am not that good with computers. I found pics of Red Sonia on Mis's link but I can not get them into my computer nor can I post them here on the forum. Mis, like the shot of the honeymoon limo, and your last two pics. Not the night shot. Maybe you can post them - please! Or some new photos of new mods we have not seen.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Some good competition.

Happy to see this thread back and humbled to be nominated. We will be on the road living out of the micro camper this month. California to North Carolina. Come on by to say hello and get a tour of it. Thanks for the support everyone.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nominated

I was nominated by Gr8bike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pic 3

I'm slammed on ksport coilovers , Megan racing rear upper camber arms , Gibson SS catback , Mugen oil cap

Attachments

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Wow! MTBecamper77
Nominated

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Guys. When does the vote poll go up. I am out of town for 16 days starting on Thurs. Would like to post vote or have someone post for me. Vote - Misdirection11-82

·
Registered
364 Posts
Polling ?

Has a poll been set up yet?? good choices here!! let's keep the momentum going!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oops. Sorry guys. I've been moving for the last couple days and don't have Internet yet. I'll head to a starbucks and do it this morning.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts