Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I'm new here but I already LOVE my June H&A special so much that I check back every week to see...what will be THIS month's special? (Sad but sadly true!)

So now I'm setting my sites on September, prematurely.
Locking gas cap? You bet!
Custom fit reflective window shade? Who could resist?
Mombasa Outback double travel net and some magnets? (Oh wait, that's REI...nevermind!)

Ok, so I'm on a budget and have overly simple needs (like not losing a tank of gas siphoned by someone *even* cheaper than me!) now that my ipod is purring like a cat.

What about you? If there were a Sept special, what could you not resist?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any kind of cargo product would be great (net, tray, mat, organizer, cover). Or maybe door visors, I don't know :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
trailer hitch wiring kit?

·
Registered
997 Posts
We had put the monthly specials on hold but the front window sun shade hasn't ever been on special so lets go with that:
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/eoc.html

Ok, I'm new here but I already LOVE my June H&A special so much that I check back every week to see...what will be THIS month's special? (Sad but sadly true!)

So now I'm setting my sites on September, prematurely.
Locking gas cap? You bet!
Custom fit reflective window shade? Who could resist?
Mombasa Outback double travel net and some magnets? (Oh wait, that's REI...nevermind!)

Ok, so I'm on a budget and have overly simple needs (like not losing a tank of gas siphoned by someone *even* cheaper than me!) now that my ipod is purring like a cat.

What about you? If there were a Sept special, what could you not resist?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trevor...the shade arrived today and it's an really great fit! Thanks for the September Special!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts