·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,317 Posts
There is the service manual, which does contain electrical system information, but there is also a more detailed electrical troubleshooting manual. There are examples of each (used looks like) on the 'e' auction site for a lot less than the link above. I myself prefer a paper manual; I have always been concerned that the CD versions are pirated.

·
Registered
2004 EX AT Fiji Blue
37 Posts
I subscribed to alldatadiy.com for about $35 for 3 years, I think it was. It seems helpful, but quite honestly this forum has so much information and generally more insight that I often find myself looking things up on here also. If the paper versions weren't so pricey I'd probably prefer that overall.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,317 Posts
I've usually been able to find the OEM paper manuals for my vehicles on ebay for less than $50. I think the only one I bought new was for our 09 Pilot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Amazon.com: bishko automotive literature - Shop Service Repair Manual Engine Drivetrain for the 2007 2008 2009 2010 Honda Element: Automotive. I got this one a couple of weeks ago it came with 2 giant books that contain everything. Mine is a 2009 so it may be a bit different but I’m happy with the purchase even though it was a bit expensive. Worth the money for the info. They’re not kidding about it weighing 11 lbs it’s a very thorough manual one book contains the detailed electrical and the other has everything else. You may be able to find it cheaper but if you get direct from bisko you know you’re getting the real deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On my set the ones with asterisks by them are in the second book. I’m guessing this is both modules in one book. If you ask the Bishko store if all the items in the context of the book are included you will be getting the entire service manual. If you only get the sections with the asterisks or the ones without you are only getting half the manual.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anybody wants the service manuals for 2003-2006 and 2007-2008, along with the owner's manuals for the 2004,06,07 and generic and Honda trouble codes, send me you email and I will email it to you via wetransfer or dropbox.

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for offering this up, I havent gone through them all but the first ones, the airbag ones look like they are for the Odyssey not the Element?
You are most welcome. RE Odyssey pdf - yeah, I noticed that as well. I have no idea why that is - probably the person who put the files together made a mistake. Are you able to download the files?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts