Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I was hoping someone would be able to assist with this:
My 2006 LX (2 -Wheel drive) has just covered 10,000 miles and so the service light is on!
As I am in the UK and the E is not a regular UK car, would someoene tell me what the requirements are for a 10K service and what filters etc I would require incl part numbers for me to pass that info to my local garage for them to carry out the service for me?
Also how does the light get reset etc?
Any help with this would be most appreciated.....
Thanks in advance for any replies.:grin:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Service question help 2006 LX (10K)

Hi All,
I was hoping someone would be able to assist with this:
My 2006 LX (2 -Wheel drive) has just covered 10,000 miles and so the maintn req' light is on!
As I am in the UK and the E is not a regular UK car, would someoene tell me what the requirements are for a 10K service and what filters etc I would require incl part numbers for me to pass that info to my local garage for them to carry out the service for me?
Also how does the light get reset etc?
Any help with this would be most appreciated.....
Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum Red Rolo. All maintenance requirements are in the owner's manual if you have one, but since you didn't give us much info about your E's maintenance history, I'd say you only need to change the oil and oil filter plus the air filter. Brake fluid and coolant should be changed every three years regardless of mileage driven.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts