Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Bravo...!!!

Alinghi12... GOOD JOB BUDDY...!!! I know I took 6 shots of you in the middle of the whole row, so what happened...? Is that part of your "personal" collection...? LOL!!! Seriously, nice work man and I'm hoping to see you at the next meet... Bring that fancy camera of yours...

Oh, a tip for future posts... Place the link in your post so that folks can follow it directly... Other than that, nice work on capturing the "spirit" of the meet...! Good things from good tools...!

LBD

PS: AWESOME shot of Chewie and his driver...!!!!!! LOL!!! What's up AS... Saw you "lurking" again...!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
might as well make it official into the forum although I've been a lurker on and off for a couple of years. This was a successful turn out. I want to thank all of you for welcoming me into this meet and can't wait for the next one!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yay!!! First post for AS...!!!

Hey buddy...!

Glad you made it... Just follow the new thread that Eclectic707 started and Serj22 will be the one to set it up... Guilt is a funny thing...! He did have a good excuse though so I won't give him too much crap about it...!

I saw this as your first post... Feels good huh...? Careful, this site is REALLY addicting...! LOL!!! Oh, glad to see you joined the SF Bay Area Social Group... Solid...!

LBD

·
Registered
40 Posts
my 5 cents..:)

here you go guys..sorry for bailing out to early. Pictures are a little crappy. I could not get the right pixels. will do better next time around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
might as well make it official into the forum although I've been a lurker on and off for a couple of years. This was a successful turn out. I want to thank all of you for welcoming me into this meet and can't wait for the next one!
Arnold...your Element is seriously SWEET and I love the 'VIP STYLE" wheels, the JDM flavored fogs, and definitely the lower fender caps. Glad to see that you're not lurking anymore and decided to share a really NICE "E" with us!

Chief

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
wow, that was a great turnout! nice pics!!

<sigh> yet another reason to miss the bay area... :-(

But I must ask, who was driving the early 90s white camry I kept seeing in those pics?? :D noone had a slimjim to roll it out of the way? ;-)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wow, that was a great turnout! nice pics!!

<sigh> yet another reason to miss the bay area... :-(

But I must ask, who was driving the early 90s white camry I kept seeing in those pics?? :D noone had a slimjim to roll it out of the way? ;-)
Well, the owner's name is Marie and the scary thing is that -I- DID move the vehicle...!!! She requested that I don't move it off of that side while she walked her dog (Jerry)... I'm weird and strike up conversations with total strangers and she entrusted me with the key to her vehicle (which I did return...) LOL!!! I tried but at the other end was a older Ford Taurus station wagon (I think) and they parked there first so...

What can you do...? It's a public place... Next time though... Thanks for stopping by JDiane...!

LBD

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: That's great! very bay area. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
sorry I missed it gang
good looking Es there
I used to, until recently, run with a MINI club and we'd gather at a few points along out monthly run through the hills or whatever, and you'd get quite a collection of gawkers when we were parked and on display.
Good stuff!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey LBD, I thought that was your car when you moved it and gave me the parking spot. LOL

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I love the wheels on the Silver SC... MRRs?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
yep the hr3. they belong to arnold sana.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
A dead-on side shot of it would be awesome!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice pics! Wish I had made it! We need to absolutely have another meet, and I will DEFINITELY make it.

Seems like i missed out on a good time, damn...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts