Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Junebug has announced the "Southern Oregon Coast Campout - Memorial Day 2009 "
meet up and after looking in the northwest forum area i see that there was a meet up in both nov and dec

curious if there was interests in making the meets a monthly thing for the NW
i know its a little wet and muddy in most areas but then we would have some
pictures to add to the "dirty E" competitions :)

Also im planning a few mods for the spring and would more than likely have space out in the three lakes area of snohomish to host a "mod party" on a clean day

so anyone with ideas for a feb meet? any trails that should be seen?
The last weekend of jan is the eagle migration along hwy 20 from concrete to marblemount there is a state park with great parking right near rockport

lets start some conversation

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hanging out is the purpose right? :) and i was talking about the Rockport State Park its located in old growth that has never been logged, details here
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Rockport
BUT after looking over the BRIGHT YELLOW HIGHLIGHTS on that page both parks are closed to camping :(

looking up the road near marblemount there is the SKAGIT RIVER RESORT
http://www.northcascades.com/Rates.htm
wonder if we could get them to allow a few Es to park in ONE rv spot

i was planning on going up to see the eagles on the night of the 27th till friday night the 30th

weekends work best for most of us thou i would like to assume huh?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll be glad to attend some E meets, but I would hope there would some around the Portland Metro area also.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Copy/paste

how about having a meet-up someday for those who have gps where we make an adventure out of some geocaching and our elements? We could pick roughly 5 caches, head out, pair up or whatever, then see who gets done first to make it challenging!!
Just a thought!!!
:cool::d:cool::d

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I am requesting that Eric and Junebug install the teleport module there in the Seattle area somewhere, and let me know when it is up and operational so that I will have mine running here in Utah. I only have enough specialized fuel to make one or two teleport trips to your location, so help me plan wisely.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am requesting that Eric and Junebug install the teleport module there in the Seattle area somewhere, and let me know when it is up and operational so that I will have mine running here in Utah. I only have enough specialized fuel to make one or two teleport trips to your location, so help me plan wisely.
after much deliberation with the city of everett i have convinced them to upgrade the light rail to a teleporter, june see if you can get one installed at the airport and it will be a win for all :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
after much deliberation with the city of everett i have convinced them to upgrade the light rail to a teleporter, june see if you can get one installed at the airport and it will be a win for all :)
I'll do my darndest. Maybe I can handle some sort of extradition procedure. Heh.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Northwest is here

sup all if yeah havent already join up with the northwest grooopys lets get some meets going im going to try and make it a reg to meet at the krispy cream at the tacoma mall ive been handing out flyers out to passerby eles who look like they mite be interested in that sorts of things so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts