Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my 2004 Element for a few years now. When I first got it, this forum was a great source of inspiration for what kind of camper I could hope to build. I'm now mostly finished my conversion. I made 2D and 3D plans for the shelf and the bed frame, and would like to share them here in case someone else is looking to do a similar setup. Below are some videos I made. Links for assembly drawings, printable templates, and 3D CAD models (STEP file format) are in the video descriptions. Hope this helps someone. Thanks!

Tour of the finished setup:

Plans for the bed frame:

Plans for the shelf:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've owned my 2004 Element for a few years now. When I first got it, this forum was a great source of inspiration for what kind of camper I could hope to build. I'm now mostly finished my conversion. I made 2D and 3D plans for the shelf and the bed frame, and would like to share them here in case someone else is looking to do a similar setup. Below are some videos I made. Links for assembly drawings, printable templates, and 3D CAD models (STEP file format) are in the video descriptions. Hope this helps someone. Thanks!

Tour of the finished setup:

Plans for the bed frame:

Plans for the shelf:
Well done thank you for sharing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts