Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came in, now waiting for it to be PDI'ed & delivered :lol: I'm trading this Mini for the SC.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congratulations, REZA! That SC does look good. :)

That's a pretty good trade up from the Mini. :D

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Very nice indeed!!!

You need to update your profile now that your E is "in" hand!!

And some better pics are a must!!

Welcome.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Congratulations! Nice E' love the color.:cool: It's seems as though we have quite a few members on here,who went from the Mini to the E'.:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I'm stoked about getting my SC. Truth to be told, Minis are great handling cars with lots of gadgets, but really short on practicality and the combination of sport suspensions, Runflat tires and short wheelbase, tends to beat up on you after a while. On the upside, Minis have such high resale value that put Audi's to shame.:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG WE HAVE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE TO CHECK OUT YOUR E

where do you suggest this weekend? :D
I haven't taken delivery yet, waiting for PDI. It sounds more like Monday or Tuesday.:x

·
Registered
237 Posts
You'll love it...just like I love mine. I'm coming up on 1 year owned next month, and it's fantastic.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys,

lizzurd- I know all about that, I had to wait two & half month for my Mini. It wasn't fun at all.

winstonperil- I'm glad you love yours. I hardly can wait to drive mine.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm stoked about getting my SC. Truth to be told, Minis are great handling cars with lots of gadgets, but really short on practicality and the combination of sport suspensions, Runflat tires and short wheelbase, tends to beat up on you after a while. On the upside, Minis have such high resale value that put Audi's to shame.:D
Welcome to the zoo Reza. Too bad mini's aren't good at hauling anything but a$$. If you think about it the SC is kinda like a huge mini (oxymoron anyone?) short wheelbase & tight suspension wise. Prolly rides like a caddie compared to the mini tho.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Whoa! From Minnie to Ellie! The Fork and I looked at Minis a while back. Glad to have the input about suspension. Congrats, and welcome to da club!:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love my SC, can't complain.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome Aboard....

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nice !!!
Welcome to the group.
Had you driven a Clubman before you made the change?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I haven't taken delivery yet, waiting for PDI. It sounds more like Monday or Tuesday.:x
Do you have it yet??!! :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Nice I like that alot:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have it yet??!! :)
Yes, I took delivery on Tuesday night:lol: The process went really smooth. She is goergous inside & out. pics are coming soon right after I give it a wash. The day after I got it we had a rainstorm that has continued on & off until today, she's not ready for her shoot just yet:D

these are taken right after I brought her home.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts