Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am certain a few of you have shipped a vehicle using a shipping service. Can you let us in on your experience, avg cost and who you might recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had a car shipped back in 2000, and it was about $500 back then, but surprisingly I don't think the prices have risen too much since.

I have shipped quite a few motorcycles, and received a few via shipping. There's a company called Uship.com that takes bids and their drivers compete for lowest bid, and it usually ends up cheaper than a regular shipping arrangement. I'm not sure if they ship cars, but I suspect they do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am certain a few of you have shipped a vehicle using a shipping service. Can you let us in on your experience, avg cost and who you might recommend?

Thanks
FWIW, I was contemplating buying a 2010 EX AWD located in New Jersey and having it shipped to New Mexico. I got several quotes and all were within the $1,100-$1,600 range--or more if you want kid-glove, enclosed container, etc.

I'm no longer interested in that car. My last experience with shippers was when I sold my 928 S4 Porsche to a gentleman in Texas who had it shipped for about $900.00--open trailer.

STP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, guys. I used the services of various shipping companies. There were cases when I was let down and debited more money from my account than was written in their price list. But I don 't want to remember these unpleasant stories. The main thing is that among them I chose a reliable car shipping company that I fully trust (you can find it here a1autotransport.com). Well, I want to order a car , but I decided to do it later. Because I've heard that deliveries are being delayed due to worldwide quarantine. So I'd rather wait for everything to fall into place. And I don't want to worry about my car getting stuck somewhere.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had an 06 Element shipped by Montway.. NC to NJ $520. Arrived a few days later than expected but in good shape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts