Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea where to post this. Anyone have any experience with taking their E over the pond and driving it around? I've got a dozen websites with various price quotes of how much to get it there, but wondering if any of you have done it or know where the cheapest port/taxes/fees destination in Europe might be.

Thanks again!

HOBOX refueling in Los Angeles

·
Registered
660 Posts
There's been a few posts on it through the last few years. Perhaps a search would help. I remember in one post they deflated the tires to take it across.

Maybe there's a group here of European Element Owners like there are the Canadian E Owners. Start by doing some searches and best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I know we, at one point in time, had a member that had imported an E into Norway and had gone through all of the legalities to drive it there. I'm afraid I don't recall his screenname now, but if you search for Norway, you'll probably find some of the threads quickly.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
In this thread Marco Frannsen said it cost him $2500 US to ship his Element to Holland. Of course in his case he was buying it so that may have an influence on the shipping costs.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i payed 2500 dollar for the whole pakkage. 1200 dollar for the container including shipping, and 200 dollar insurance. the rest was fee for the person who helps me, transport from the dealer to the ship, and some cost for the paperwork.

·
Registered
159 Posts
??

i can drive everywhere i want. i payed the import tax for this car, so now it's european car. i can drive everywhere in europe whitout extra cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts