Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a range day at a friend's house out in the boonies; we were teaching a newcomer to the sport the basics of marksmanship. I bring my own target stands, which are 2x4 frames about 6x2, and I used to barely fit them in my Audi A4 Avant (heck yeah I put stuff in it, lol) but with the E they fit just fine at an angle and I still have room to pack in my M4, shotgun and pistols with my big box-o-ammo plus the pallets of Sam's Club soda and gallons of water (reactive targets).

I actually bought my SC with this in mind. Most of my friends said, "just get a truck" but I'm not really a truck kind-of guy and I like my guns to be secure in the car. I've only had it for about a month but so far it's already a keeper for life :grin:

Excuse the crappy cell phone pic, I didn't bring the camera but you can see the stands in the backgrounds:

so how'd you spend your veteran's day?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hauling 2 buddies and all our accumulated firearms back and forth to the rnage taught me never to discount the E's hauling ability.
We got back and Aaron commented that this is the first time he recalls not having any people or equipment wet from the drive back...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts