Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone here has leads for an Element in Lower mainland BC please send them my way. I was in a terrible accident last week and my baby was totaled :x - not my fault but now I am at task with finding another Element which is proving to be hard yet again as finding mine last year was a task.

I had an EX AWD fully loaded which is what I want again, mine was an 06 but I will look at other years of course. I just read the 09 doesn't have the moon roof which I do love so looks like I am not in the market for new.

Thanks all! I do love my Ele and miss her dearly.

·
12,180 Posts
If anyone here has leads for an Element in Lower mainland BC please send them my way. I was in a terrible accident last week and my baby was totaled :x - not my fault but now I am at task with finding another Element which is proving to be hard yet again as finding mine last year was a task.

I had an EX AWD fully loaded which is what I want again, mine was an 06 but I will look at other years of course. I just read the 09 doesn't have the moon roof which I do love so looks like I am not in the market for new.

Thanks all! I do love my Ele and miss her dearly.

Welcome to the EOC. I did a quick check and found 19 in BC on autotrader.ca
http://www.canadatrader.com/result/...LEMENT&pro=BC&type=province&searchStatus=used

The asking prices do not impress me.....now i see why you are having a hrd time in your search.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price and most aren't AWD.... UG I might have to head to america which is ok just a pain.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a wee update, I gave up on used and bought a new 09! Plus ICBC was going to take away my rental.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts