Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of purchasing an Element, having been shopping on the internet, I live 30 miles above Austin. The best price I have come across is a dealer in San Antonio, $600 above invoice. If any one knows of a better price, please let me know. I'll fly Southwestern to Dealer location ifg I can save some bucks. Thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gillman in Rosenburg - MSRP - no plus - didn't charge for undercoating. Ask for Darryl (sales manager), he did right by us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, so far the dealer in San Antonio is $988 below MSRP of $21310 that was invoice price of $19722 plus $600. His out the door price is $21817. I'm going to get the accessories from www.handa-accessories.com. I'll probably go with him. Just moved from California a few months ago where the Dealers fight for the business. Guess it's a lot differant in Texas. Thanks again

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you're serious about travelling to get the E you want at a good price, try Greg Hurley at Lute Riley Honda in Richardson (just north of Dallas). Contact him via [email protected] or 1-866-350-9800 Ext 2016.

After tireless emailing, calling, and snooping on the Net all over Dallas and several other places in Texas, I'm pretty sure this is the guy who wants to deal.

Please be sure to tell him Kimberly Stone ([email protected]) sent you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I just got my new 4WD EX from Huggins at North Richland HIlls, TX. 7551 N.E. Loop 820. They were very friendly and helpful. The sales person's name that I dealt with is: Kristin Vasquez. I bought it at below invoice!!! If they try to sell it to you at a higher price tell Kristin, Dean, the youth pastor send you.

Dean
Youth Pastor :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts