Honda Element Owners Club banner

What Would be the best days for NW E owners to go on these "adventures"

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hike in the Olympic National Forest Monday? Camp in the E’s Sunday night?

Don’t know what kind of response I will get out of this but I was wondering if there where any other element owners out there that would want to meet up around Port Angeles? Ive camped out at the Elwha river and then gone hiking the next day out in the forest was looking to take the new E out and get a little dirty.

Last weekend we hike to the top of Stevens at 3am thought I would use this post to get more E owners involved. Encourage you guys to post all your mini adventures too in this thread.

ALSO as an FYI we usually go out in boots, long johns, some non cotten pants and a shirt/jacket combo, i have a gps watch that leaves a bread crub for 13hrs so weve never got lost. have small backpack stove too for long hikes with hot food :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
ski!!!!!

SKI! SKI! SKI! Mt. Hood or Bend!
Since I retired every day is pay day and every night is Saturday night!
WOW!:razz:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im going to plan a ride down to OR and will most def keep you updated
was looking into Rainier for this weekend, again atm im doing sunday night travel night then monday hike, on the sunset side, this may all change but of course i will keep everyone updated

could we all make a list here of places we WANT to visit in the NW this year and i will keep a list going with possible dates

right now im looking at the following events
JAN 27th 28th and 29th (Thursday night drive, Wed and Thurs eagle spotting and hike )
"Eagle Fest" in marblemount, wa
with camping in the north cascades
http://www.skagiteagle.org/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts