Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i just my 06 Element about 3 months ago and i love it, but i think i want to get a bull bar for it. Can you please help me with which one i should get and what is good about them. I know they look awsome but do they have any other uses?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think bull bars could be used as bumpers to push with, also mount lights to. Could be wrong but when I had my Tahoe with brush guard ?I'd use it to push all the time. When I get one for my E I plan to do the same thing ever I ever need. (I'd only use the E to push stalled cars for people and what not, never a heavy ass load like my Tahoe.)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
My brother drives a lot on back roads in Texas and He has a heavy duty bull bar to keep the deer from damaging his truck when he hits them.
It happens a lot so he keeps a Buck knife handy. Waste not want not.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I think bull bars could be used as bumpers to push with, also mount lights to. Could be wrong but when I had my Tahoe with brush guard ?I'd use it to push all the time. When I get one for my E I plan to do the same thing ever I ever need. (I'd only use the E to push stalled cars for people and what not, never a heavy ass load like my Tahoe.)
Let us know when you get one, and what you bolt it to that's strong enough to push with. Pushing an empty shopping cart I could imagine...

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
the bull bars they make for the Element will not push anything, its for show and mounting lights. they look good, but cut the ground clearance a couple inches more. the full bull bars look good too, but are for looks..good luck.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've always assumed these would bolt down onto the frame and become part of the structure. Guess you learn something new each day.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I've always assumed these would bolt down onto the frame and become part of the structure. Guess you learn something new each day.
Like almost all cars on the road today and some trucks, the Element doesn't have a separate frame. Pop the front bumper cover off, it's not hard, and see for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts