Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i just my 06 Element about 3 months ago and i love it, but i think i want to get a bull bar for it. Can you please help me with which one i should get and what is good about them. I know they look awsome but do they have any other uses?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think bull bars could be used as bumpers to push with, also mount lights to. Could be wrong but when I had my Tahoe with brush guard ?I'd use it to push all the time. When I get one for my E I plan to do the same thing ever I ever need. (I'd only use the E to push stalled cars for people and what not, never a heavy ass load like my Tahoe.)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
My brother drives a lot on back roads in Texas and He has a heavy duty bull bar to keep the deer from damaging his truck when he hits them.
It happens a lot so he keeps a Buck knife handy. Waste not want not.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I think bull bars could be used as bumpers to push with, also mount lights to. Could be wrong but when I had my Tahoe with brush guard ?I'd use it to push all the time. When I get one for my E I plan to do the same thing ever I ever need. (I'd only use the E to push stalled cars for people and what not, never a heavy ass load like my Tahoe.)
Let us know when you get one, and what you bolt it to that's strong enough to push with. Pushing an empty shopping cart I could imagine...

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
the bull bars they make for the Element will not push anything, its for show and mounting lights. they look good, but cut the ground clearance a couple inches more. the full bull bars look good too, but are for looks..good luck.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've always assumed these would bolt down onto the frame and become part of the structure. Guess you learn something new each day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts