Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a new poster from Wales in the UK, and I’m looking at importing some side steps for my Japanese import 2004 RHD Element.

After loads of research, it looked like finding original parts would be unlikely, but I came across a website for a company called Manchester Motorsports that has them. I tried contacting them but got no response, possibly because of the exporting issue, or they could just be rubbish!

I would be grateful for any comments or information about them or if you could point me in the right direction on where I could get hold of some. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hi, I’m a new poster from Wales in the UK, and I’m looking at importing some side steps for my Japanese import 2004 RHD Element.

After loads of research, it looked like finding original parts would be unlikely, but I came across a website for a company called Manchester Motorsports that has them. I tried contacting them but got no response, possibly because of the exporting issue, or they could just be rubbish!

I would be grateful for any comments or information about them or if you could point me in the right direction on where I could get hold of some. Thanks.
Try a company called LKQ.
They have huge inventory of used parts for all sorts of cars/trucks and SUV's.
They are very large company in Both North America and Europe.

http://www.lkqcorp.com/en-us/Inventory-Search

Dave.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi, Palmer

Just posting to say I am desperate for an element in the UK, so if you are ever looking to sell your please get in touch x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts