Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, rather than having 300 threads about where we saw you driving your E, can we keep it to one thread?

Jon and I saw a few of you around, a Blue one on Mount Albert Rd Monday...A black one heading East on HWy 7 Just east of Warden...Monday as well

Did anyone see us? we were heading East on the 401 (yes in the rain) on Friday and back to T.O. from Picton on Monday AM.

We had some honking and waving (some one in a light blue astrovan waved at us in Oshawa)

PS I think everyone picked up their E's last week!

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's funny...I am in the Kitchener area...and I had not seen ONE E since I ordered mine. I picked mine up and took my interns out for lunch. As we were sitting there and eating lunch at Montana's an IDENTICAL SOP E drove by the window...Literally just as I was telling them I had yet to see one. We laughed quite a bit. I haven't seen one since. I guess I am lucky to live in this area and be the centre if attention!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just saw two today again. A black one on Phramacy and a Silver one parked off of Warden both in Scarborough. That's like four in five days. That's not good. I remeber when I would go a week with only seeing one. I guess everyones orders are coming in now

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yesterday morning going west on thr 401 to Kitchener at about 9:15 a blue "E" passed me. I waved madly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOP heading south on the DVP Monday May 26 at 8pm-ish around the Lawrence exits....who were you? I also saw a Blue E on Monday heading south on Leslie, just south of 16th Ave at the lunch hour...any one fessing up??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone driving a Black "E" around 4:30 - 5 pm may 27th on the 407 heading south and getting off at Dundas Street? I was about 1/2 KM behind you. Tried to catch up to you until you blew by the unmarked OPP car. I backed off at that point. You must have had your stelth option on, I don't think the cop saw you.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Silver "E" heading East on Adelaide in TO tonite about 6:30 to 7:00. The rear spoiler and the side steps looked good. I would have waved, but I was in the boyfriend's Merc, not my "E".

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Saw a nhp today. Actually it is the same one I have seen a few times. We blocked the street to chat. Any Could be a Calgary meet soon. 3 nhp and 2 sops. (Can someone say Halloween)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HI gang...

Jon and I saw someone in an SOP heading North on the 400 on Sunday (afternoon) June 1, and another Green one heading north on the 404 Sunday (afternoon)!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is an SOP parked in front of Marlin Printing on East Beaver Creek right now! 11 am-ish Monday June 2! WHO ARE YOU! I work accross the street!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jon saw the neatest Element today. It was on the 401 Wednesday June 4 at 10:45 am...it's green and COVERED in Bavaria beer advertisements...I waould love a picture of it if anyone sees it and has their camera on them!!!!

They need an Element Owner's Club sticker on there!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Saw a Blue E at the Tim Horton's drive through bt Thorncliffe..Anyone.

I also heard that the Police department up North of New Market has an E. It's painted white. I think it may be Bradford

·
Registered
894 Posts
Their new stealth cruiser?? Sneaky. Who ever expected the Spanish Inquisition?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I drive the Chatham-Sarnia area seven and half days a week!! and barely see one after this long....we've been around since Feb and still get those looks....if only I had a dollar for every one I'd give work....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Friday evening going South on Yonge, a blue Element tuned left just after Bloor. About 7:00 PMish. They had a dealer license holder from my dealer. I would have loved to chat.

Saturday, on Hwy 7, just after Kennedy, I waved madly to a Black Element who was turning onto Hwy 7. They caught up to me at about Markham Road and followed me down for a while before turning left. We had our own Elemental parade for a few moments. Again about 7:00 PMish.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Just came out of the grocery store and there was a nbp parked next to me. Pretty sure it was the guy from down the street. I have seem only the same two element several times.

If the guy with the nbp is monitor this sight please join. I want to here what you think of your element.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Eternal Blue E going north on Bayview/rosedale valley area ~ 3pm.

He/she actually honked but:
1) still getting used to other E's waving/ honking/ flashing - wow it is true!
one time a Nissan Murano actually flashed their lights at us - guess our colors (SOP) were similar?
2) was busy negotiating the off ramp - downshifting/matching rpms/hit the apex/accelerate /ahhhh - the joys of manual trannys :lol:

15 minutes later, a NBP E parked around front/jarvis - save me a spot next time!!

Hmmm, 2 non SOP E's within 20 minutes. I starting to smell a conspiracy with regards to the number of SOPs that showed up on last month's E-event... :shock:

later...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, there are colours other than SOP. Let's get planning a new E-vent to prove it!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts