Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen quite a few threads where people describe different locations for installing their Sirius antennas. The nicest looking option involved putting it under the roof cladding, and people have reported that reception was fine. But what I'm looking for is a follow up on longer term experiences.

Has anyone who put it under the roof cladding later decided that the reception was less than desirable? Has anyone who decided to put it on the front of the roof (either centered or off to the side) later found that they needed to move it?

I'm about to do the install myself and I'd like to hear from some people who have been running it for a while.

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've seen quite a few threads where people describe different locations for installing their Sirius antennas. The nicest looking option involved putting it under the roof cladding, and people have reported that reception was fine. But what I'm looking for is a follow up on longer term experiences.

Has anyone who put it under the roof cladding later decided that the reception was less than desirable? Has anyone who decided to put it on the front of the roof (either centered or off to the side) later found that they needed to move it?

I'm about to do the install myself and I'd like to hear from some people who have been running it for a while.

Thanks!
Under the claddng down to the front door no problems. Easy install. No need for the Styrofoam just plop it on.

If you think about it the satellites are what 24,000 KM from planet earth? And people are concerned about a few feet here and there....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts