Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love the ease of tossing in my gear....my long skinny xc skis....having plenty of room to close the rear and taking off for the trails. My E is so sweet.....drop the tailgate and sit on it while you get ready. That is THE BEST. I LOVE Ellie Mae.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I see you are not in California as here skiers and boarders will put everything on the roof instead of inside even if they have the room to put it inside. I too love the E for its versitility as I have put in things from 3 huge dogs to a Honda CT70.:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't see spending money on something to hold my skis on top when I can just slide them in the back.....along with 3 snap-lid tubs I keep in there with teaching supplies, a backpack loaded with more teaching supplies for work, my coffee cup and my ski backpack. I just returned from a 3 day trip to the upper peninsula of Michigan with my brother and sil and all their gear and 3 suitcases too. It all fit and there was room for plenty more. This car is just awesome....
[/IMG]

Man, I'm really leaning forward. I was getting into odd positions trying to remain upright yesterday....it was slippery snow....this was taken with my friend's iPhone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
that's why we all love our e's! i just got one too after eyeing the e for over a year. i usually get mild buyer's remorse but not with this car. couldn't be happier with my purchase. i'm a cyclist and i toss my gear and full bicycle in the back no problem!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts