Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have not been very active on the Element boards because our product offering was pretty slim... that was until we sat back and really broke down the Element and realized that many of our parts cross over.

Here is an item that seems to have an extreemly popular following amongst the EF, DA, EG, DC2, EK, EM, EP, DC5 customers. I'm sure it can be for E owners as well. Out of the box they fit the 2003-2006 but we will also be adding the 2007+ applications where we will provide the properly sized bushing insert for the larger 14mm hardware.

Contact us for pricing or with any questions you may have about this and other Skunk2 Racing products.

Standard Finishes

Limited Edition Finishes

Skunk2 Socket (included) Note: Not Available for Purchase

Picture of the product installed

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thats what I like to hear, finally, the correct bushing size, these will go great with my coilovers, cant wait to put them to use when I hit the auto-x and road courses next year, if you wanna sponsor someone, pick me!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
hey

Hey thats my car. LOL :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
what's that you are looking for an 07 SC to test them on? sure i'm game. :D
Yes we are but unless you are willing to drive cross country, we will need to find a vehicle in LA/ San Bernardino County. Thanks for you motivation though.

I'll donate my E for a day of test fitment!
Please contact me so we can set a date. 951-808-9888 Ext. 208. The process should take no more then 2-3 hours. If everything goes well we will offer them to you at our cost and leave them on the car. You can also purchase anything down the road at a substantial discount.

Hey thats my car. LOL :D
I hope you dont mind... we dont have any pictures of them installed. Thank you for your support!

love to have a matching gold lug nuts :rolleyes: :D
In a perfect world...

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
a link to purchase said control arms, perhaps?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'll try giving you a call after lunch. Might need to take a day off to make this happen. We'll be in touch.

Please contact me so we can set a date. 951-808-9888 Ext. 208. The process should take no more then 2-3 hours. If everything goes well we will offer them to you at our cost and leave them on the car. You can also purchase anything down the road at a substantial discount.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Cool, just following up with the phone call and appointment for October 2nd for the test fitment. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'll try giving you a call after lunch. Might need to take a day off to make this happen. We'll be in touch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Mark!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any chance of strut bars, sway bars, x-brace or another fun handling things?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Skunk2, I know this is a suspension forum, but while you're talking about making offerings for the Element, how about doing more? Like exhaust system for example. There are only two ready-made options available that I'm aware of. Gibson and Injen. The latter looks nicer but sounds like any import racer wannabe.

I'm still in the hunt for an Element, but when I started looking I was surprised by how little there are in the aftermarket.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Im definately interested in as many parts available for the E as possible. My warranty will soon run out, and then the fun will begin!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I was actually excited to see my car as the example.

and for interests in exhaust, headers, and intake mani. count me in. I would love to have you do test fits on mine but I am at college right now. but i will be back down around christmas time.

and you can use my picture anytime. :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Nother vote for intake fitment and a 4-1 LT header and a 4-2-1 header.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any chance of strut bars, sway bars, x-brace or another fun handling things?
Element owners "collectively" have not embraced the parts we do make/ sell as a whole (yet)... I'd say the possibilities are great if the community can get behind us and buy the existing product. If we cant/ dont... what reason would there be to put more time and energy into something that does not show promise?

If we do make more product for the Element, expect products that are consistent with our current product offering, we dont offer sway-bars or x-braces. Cool stuff... just not our thing;-)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts