·
Registered
539 Posts
Man, that would ruin my day. :-x

·
Registered
541 Posts
Only in New York... :lol:
At least they didn't drop it straight n the ground... they were a little considerate. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
557 Posts
That whole car and they stole the wheels... Probably to put on their Infiniti so they could cut the emblems off and pretend it's a skyline. Either way I hate when people do this. It reminds me of the issue where people were stealing the Mugen Civic pieces from dealerships.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Even though I hate those cars, that just sucks, I bet those bricks did some damage too, I would be irate!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That kind of car with out stock locking lug nuts... that's just not right :mad:
Oh I'm sure it had those worthless OEM locks. They just slow the thieves down a few seconds. Anyone who has lost their key and has taken their car to a tire shop to have them removed can tell you that they are incredibly easy to get off with simple hand tools.

I hope they find the people who did this and break their legs during the arrest.:D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Oh I'm sure it had those worthless OEM locks. They just slow the thieves down a few seconds. Anyone who has lost their key and has taken their car to a tire shop to have them removed can tell you that they are incredibly easy to get off with simple hand tools.
D
+1.... those lock lugs don't stop these type of thieves... it might slow them down... a little. :|

·
Registered
147 Posts
yes it is...09 skyline gtr r35. 2010 is just a nissan gtr
Nope, all R35s are just GT-Rs. The Skyline name was dropped after the R34.

Also, the GT-R community came together to quickly get this guy back on the road after this happened. Good bunch of people. I still hope they catch whoever did it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
370Z (in my opinion) is just one further push to make the Z look like a Porsche, and they finished that look by offering them with the "370 Z" backwards decal on the sides.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Nope, all R35s are just GT-Rs. The Skyline name was dropped after the R34.
i am pretty sure they kept the skyline name.

the following photos are from the japanese nissan sight that i downloaded in sept. 04.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
it's also not cool to steal wheels, btw.
my next door neighbor had her limited edition civic wheels stolen the same way.
brilliant, but not cool.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts