Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if it is possible to sleep in the Element without putting the seats flat. I mean, can you stretch out with the front seats still in?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yes.....simply move the front seats to the most forward position....then you can hang the back seats or remove them completely....and waaalllllaaaa.....enough room for a full size air mattress or full size futon.

BTW....what part of Anchorage?? I lived at the Alpine Apts. right off of the Highway....used to work on Dimond Blvd.....I miss the beautiful spring, summers, and fall.....but those winters realy got to me, and I totally love snow!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply to my question. I saw a picture of the seats all folded down that made me wonder where I would put my stuff since it looked like they took up most of the space inside. I rented an Olds. Bravada once for a road trip and it worked quite well to keep stuff in the front seats when sleeping in the back.
I am really hoping to buy an E in the fall. I tried once but the dealership here seems to be holding on to cars so as to get top dollar out of people. Theres quite a few running around town now so I guess its working. It sure would be just the auto for me though. Hopefully.

I live off of Lk. Otis at 72nd. Know where Lk. Otis Video City is? Im right up the street. I actually know the Alpine apts well. I test fire alarm systems and last week I tested about half of the buildings.
I know what you meen about the winters. I dont mind snow, but after a while it gets to be ridiculous. But now its summer so I love it.

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts