Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my E on its first road trip this past weekend. It was about a 3 hours drive. The thing was great. The RPM's are a little high when going 80 (about 3.5) but no real big deal. The seat were comfortable and the gas mileage was better than expected (25.3 mpg). My dog loved the ride, I put on seat up (driver side and he cruised between the armrest and the back window. I think some people on the highway hurt their neck trying to get a good look at the E.

Plan to head to FL for mother's day. That will be about a 12 hour ride. I'll keep you posted on the results of that trip.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey! Where did you get your E? I am jonesing for one so bad it's keeping me up at night but I have decided to hold out for a 5-spd EX (preferably 2WD). If you don't mind, where did you buy your Element? Any tips for getting a good deal or which dealership was more accomodating? I made a very casual inquiry at Checkered Flag and the salesman has been hounding me literally day and night ever since, which is starting to get annoying since I made it abundantly clear that I want a 5-spd EX. Anyway, any info you could offer would be awesome. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ONE OF THESE!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I got my at hall Honda in VA Beach. I would never recommend some to go there. the only reason I got mine there is that they had an Orange 2wd EX. The sales man, Russ, was horrible constantly pushing the sale and correcting my driving during the test drive. The best two dealerships I thought (I went to several in the area) were First Team (Cheasapeake) and Williams (Newport News). Good luck in your purchase. Let me know if I can be of any more help. 2wd Elements are hard to find, you might have to special order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts