Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know, I just got Edna back from the body shop last weekend. They had to replace my driver's seat and when doing so they didn't grab my bungee cord or sunshades. Not that big of a deal, I just jumped on eBay to get another one. It was in the mailbox when I got home and to my surprise, when I opened it up, two business cards for g-bags fell out! Along with an awesome "I ♥ My Element" decal.

:D

·
Banned
521 Posts
Thanks for giving me a promo on this.

:) I sell them off of eBay and have been for a few years now. I never really adverstised them here but it looks like you started it!

They cost half the price of OEM and I also have a variety of colors.

I will be posting a link at somepoint for folks to buy the bungees through a PayPal widget on my blog. In the meantime feel free to follow this link:

Bungee Link

Peace.

·
Registered
306 Posts
For those of you who don't know, I just got Edna back from the body shop last weekend. They had to replace my driver's seat and when doing so they didn't grab my bungee cord or sunshades. Not that big of a deal, I just jumped on eBay to get another one. It was in the mailbox when I got home and to my surprise, when I opened it up, two business cards for g-bags fell out! Along with an awesome "I ♥ My Element" decal.

Congrats on getting the stuff back ! BTW what are g-bags? Also anyone else have there bungies in when they bought their car? I didn't mind putting them in, but was surprised the dealership would just have them sitting in the console.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on getting the stuff back ! BTW what are g-bags? Also anyone else have there bungies in when they bought their car? I didn't mind putting them in, but was surprised the dealership would just have them sitting in the console.
g-bags are a must have for your E. :)

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

A story with a happy "E"nding :)

and a bonus G-Bag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts