Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just got in some of it (will be on the site soon) and tried it on a new Accord in the showroom. I was impressed and could actually tell which part we tried it on from the shine, which was a downside because then we had to do the entire car. Goes on and even more importantly wipes off very easily. We even tried it on a car that had been in the sun all day and was still in the sun and it wiped right back off with no effort.

I've got one sample pack that includes small sample bottles of the wax, rubber and vinyl dressing and leather treatment and would love to get someones feedback on it.

I can only ship it within the 50 States and would like it to go to someone that can test it out fairly quickly and let us know what you think. It is a 3 pack with samples sizes of each.

So if you can test it for us and write a review back here, just reply to this post with "Pick Me Please for the SmartWax, HandA-Accessories.com"

One winner will be picked at random from the replies on 4/30 around 3:00 PM PST. (just a couple hours from now)
A random number generator will select the post number and that person wins.

Please only reply once to this post, if the winner has more than one reply posted we'll pick again.

-Trevor

Genuine Factory Honda Element Accessories

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pick Me Please for the SmartWax, HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tangerinium needs a good detailing after snowy winter, so pick me.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tangerinium needs a good detailing after snowy winter, so pick me.
Congrats!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

Post# 3 Timestamp: 2010-04-30 21:59:04 UTC

PM me with name and address for shipping and I'll get it sent out.

along with a mouse pad:

and a flashlight

-Trevor

·
Registered
900 Posts
Trveor,

Thanks for your fun "contest threads". :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah, I've been known to do that... not follow instructions to the "T". I'll blame it on the drugs from my hernia op of two days ago, but methinks its more just my non-conformist ways - thus my owning an Element!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
ooo well a little late.
I have leather too to try the leather part hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts