Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got back from a 9 day road trip with the wife. We drove from Victoria Canada, down through WA, stayed on Long Beach for a couple days camping during the fourth of July. Then down the Oregon coast and back up into Portland. Headed back into Seattle, and then home again. This trip was awesome! We camped until Portland, then stayed in hotels the rest of the way. Along the way, we counted 62 other Elements, most along the coast. I waved to all of them (except parked cars), and only 3 waved back! Maybe it was my Canadian liscence plates?;-). Anyway, just smile and wave! The US was a great place to visit, and we"ll be back.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Koho ferry, and pic's coming soon!:) Actually, I took more pictures of the Element than anything else on the trip.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pics

oregon road trip 177 (Small).jpg Got some surfing in at Short sands.

oregon road trip 069 (Small).jpg Some skimboarding on Long Beach WA

oregon road trip 129 (Small).jpg And very disappointed at the Cape

·
Registered
262 Posts
:030: Here I am waving frantically to make up for all the non wavers :030:

Shame on them.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I just got back from a nice road trip out to CO and got a good wave in Hays Kansas on the morning of July 2. They were pretty excited to wave back at me and I was excited they wave back too! I thought surely more E owners in Boulder would wave but no luck.:-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts