Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for options to help with ride quality on my 4WD '07. My concept of ride quality is being able to hit a speed bump @ 35 and not spill my Diet Pepsi; not too worried about body roll, etc. I have a long commute over 3rd world Arkansas highways and I love everything about the car except the bumpy ride, tiny gas tank, and no frickin heated mirrors. I looked up the Tein Basic Dampers and they look like a sweet option and folks really sing their praises. Since lowering is not my primary goal (although it will look cool), are the Tein's my best option? Finally, are the Teins ok for an '07? I checked out the Tein website and it indicates '03-'06.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
before you buy the teins, look at the KSport group Buy that is going on, they are cheaper in price than the teins(pm me for details), they are dampning audjustable(teins are not), more options with spring rates will be available for them, and they will most likel have more of a height range than teins, as most KSports ride very close to stock height if desired. Any questions, just ask!
Steve

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well said...

before you buy the teins, look at the KSport group Buy that is going on, they are cheaper in price than the teins(pm me for details), they are dampning audjustable(teins are not), more options with spring rates will be available for them, and they will most likel have more of a height range than teins, as most KSports ride very close to stock height if desired. Any questions, just ask!
Steve
:cool:
Well said, I couldn't have said it any better... Jump on the bandwagon people, and you will be glad you did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts