Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone for sharing about how the Element did in the past snow storm that hit the East. I live near Baltimore, MD and we got 28 inches, unusual for this area. I have have been researching the Element for awhile now, and all the reviews seem pretty positive. The only question I had remaining was how the Element 4wd did in the snow. It sounds like it passed the test. I plan on buying one soon. I sure could have used it rather than my 1990 Honda Accord when I was stuck in the snow. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
driving through snow at about 9 inches the gas tank plows the snow. again honda jacked it all up by not putting a skid plate under the tank as well as the engine.no thought again on their part.they really threw this car together and had the nerve to call it an out door adventure person vehicle.maybe its a mall traveling car. now dont get me wrong i do like my car but it kills me that "almighty "honda dropped the ball .they could have done a few more things to make it live up to the elements image.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I drove my element durring the storm in about 10-12 inches of snow. It handled perfectly. It was absolute fun to drive in that storm. ABS brakes worked great, AWD is awesome. Other than clearance I had no real concerns. But who really should ride in 28 inches of snow. I was wondering if anyone with a 2WD was in the storm and how their elements faired in the snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts