Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow nobody even has answered!!!! 123 views nobody has answered waiting for it to snow I'll keep ya posted!! after the worst snow on cape cod we'll probably have a warm winter!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I got mine is feb and we had some snow. It preformed great. I am working from home today because of a major blizzard. I will be out this afternoon and it will the elements first big test.

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow a blizzard well canada is the place for it I'm down on the beach on cape cod!! was rainy and very windy most of the heaviest precip is to our west!! that's what usually happens in the winter too but not last winter there were a few occasions with over a foot of snow one storm we had close to 2 ft!! They just don't have the equipment to move it like they should!! 5 or 6 inches would be fun to try it out!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Snow is my biggest concern with my future E. Only because I have driven a Jeep Renegade for the last 15 years and have gotten used to being able to handle anything here in Colorado...even a blizzard. :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've only been out for a short drive today. (to buy a new snow shovel.) But these were some of the worst road I've seen. Solid ice 3 inches thick with ruts. Almost lost my muffler in a parking lot. (I need two more inches.) Anyway, the awd was great there when I needed it. In my dodge the 4x4 was good but I had to shift into it, I prefer awd for daily driving. ABS was also a great comfort but did not need it, I use the o/d button to shift down at intersections. So far very happy, it feel a little like riding a mountain goat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts