Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just north of San Diego is the Inland Empire. What about all you people in Berdoo/Riverside/MorenoValley/Redlands/Yuciapa, etc? Got your ears on?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
SMM EX 4WD, LA here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Woodland Hills Here...

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote:c523aa6ba4="ericschwartz"]Woodland Hills Here...[/quote:c523aa6ba4]

Do you live near the honda dealership? I may have seen your E...i'm an envious bastard. I want my NBP element more than life itself at this point in time...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there! I am a young 53 yr. old woman in Moreno Valley who LOVES her Element. I pull a 1953 travel trailer and the element and my trailer make a good looking rig! Anybody else out there!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey cool...I am from LA...but I'm going to school at UCR right now. It's like right next to moreno valley. I got a SOP...let's see if you can spot my car sometimes...hehe =)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey Zelda!! WATCH for my flamer E on the freeway between Berdoo and the Perris Auto Speedway on a Saturday night between 4PM and 11PM. I shoot videos at the racetrack and if you see Blue Eagle Race Video on the back of a blue flaming E........it's ME!

Shaka!!

Ger

·
Registered
9 Posts
:p Well, I'm a 42 y.o. surfer who lives in Cypress and I love my New EX Element. And I was told this car was marketed for the 20 somethings! :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in LA. I surf and go snowboarding. Trying to decide between a 2wd and 4wd. Any thoughts? I don't do any off-raoding, but i figure one time in heavy snow or going camping and the element is worth it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
[quote:57d6d25ce7="So Cal Surfer"]I live in LA. I surf and go snowboarding. Trying to decide between a 2wd and 4wd. Any thoughts? I don't do any off-raoding, but i figure one time in heavy snow or going camping and the element is worth it.[/quote:57d6d25ce7]

If you don't do any off-roading and live in LA, I would have to say go with the 2WD and save the money for other things! 8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
:D
That's me in my EBP Element and see how happy I am?
San Diego area here and driving to Thousand Oaks this weekend! Wooo Hooooooo first road trip.

Got the E 'cause I can fit two bikes inside!

Me & my E

1 - 20 of 73 Posts