Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have tried this before without any sucess...Would like to get together with other E owners and hang out. Is anyone interested, and do you have any ideas? I live down south in Cutler Bay, and work in Aventura so I'm everywhere!! Down to meet & hang out whenever possible.

Hope to hear from somebody!!:roll:

·
Registered
17 Posts
South Florida Crew

Live in Boyton Beach-DelRay Beach area and when I joined last week I didn't know there was a south Florida section. I'm game for getting a group together.:rockon::holxmas3::hol032:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a legal hang out in Davie every Friday night (Tower Shops)...There's another member that wanted to go out there...Maybe we can try again and get together out there?:roll:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Davie is a bit far for me but maybe if we get enough people to show up some time I can make it. I have kids so I don't have much free time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i live in Miami

I also live in cutler bay... Just got my element a month ago used. Love it..
Anyways im down in Miami and if you organize a element meet ill be in !!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Just moved down to Port St. Lucie from the Mid-South (South Carolina) where we started with just having just 2 people at the monthly "eat-and-meets" to about 12-16 people almost every month. Keep trying guys it takes awhile.

·
Registered
17 Posts
SE Florida EOC

Maybe we can pick a city in the middle like Boca or DelRay Beach. That way the guys up north and south can drive the same distance. Lk. Worth has some places that are cool to eat and hang out. I'll look around for some places with good parking and good food and talk to the owner/Mgr and see if they are cool with it. I'm sure any owner would love to have a group of people bringing attention to their restaurant and eating their food in these hard times.

Also the St Patricks Day Parade in Delray is a fun day where they let different groups in the parade. It would be cool if we had a group by then and got to drive in it. I'll look into that, I might be getting ahead of myself :rockon:

·
Registered
163 Posts
South Florida Meet

I could drive down and represent Jacksonville. Perhaps I will stop in Daytona Beach and pick up friends.

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
He can be pres. but the shirt will have to go. hahahha. Element or Honda shirt will do :) :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Guys, These places would love to have us.( increase business) Some will even give u a discount :) if u meet there once a month. For local meets the same place would b fine but to build a better base and b fairer 4 everyone, we have to move around. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
17 Posts
set a date

I'm cool 8)with that. How about we try for a meeting on a Saturday in Feb. around 3:30. I could start looking for a place in Delray or Boca.

·
Registered
17 Posts
pics

Ron, do you have any pics of your "E". What do the vent look like? and what does RR stand for?:?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yak, I'll change my pic and you'll c what our E looks like :) Look 4 a place and if we can make the date we'll c u there.:)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yak, I just realized that all the pics of r E r in the old computer which is not working . As soon as I get them or take new ones i will post. The RR means Rally Red.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Here is one that all the Eople went camping up north.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am going on a road trip in June. The 6-12 Im going to Key west, but Im stopping in Port St. Lucie to visit a buddy of mine. So I can meet up for an evening along the way for some grub. anywhere from pensicola to key west. Im traveling the entire state. so let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up in June. Who knows. maybe I will bring some crawfish!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hey Morganman, I don't know what we'll b doing in june but when it get closer 2 ur trip let me know. :) Maybe i can smoke a pork butt along with ur crawfish :) hahahha I'm in the port of St lucie 2.:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey Morganman, I don't know what we'll b doing in june but when it get closer 2 ur trip let me know. :) Maybe i can smoke a pork butt along with ur crawfish :) hahahha I'm in the port of St lucie 2.:)
Sounds good. Realistically, I don't know if the mudbugs will last a 13 hour drive. But, if nothing else we can go grab some wings and a beer at Hurricane's. That place has the best wings Ive ever had!

·
Registered
40 Posts
we're in Sebring...so maybe could make a few meets, but unfortunately we work 6 days a week..Sun is our day off.:grin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts